Tuesday, April 20, 2010

At Last!

Yup! At last I have decided to get my behind in gear and start something which I have longed to do, but have been procrastinating... A blog!

As an amateur blogger, this will be the place I will gather my thoughts and put any events that intrigue, perplex and irk me even, into writing. But one thing this blog will never be about is politics - for the obvious reasons. So yes, that aside, this blog is going to be about almost anything and everything under the sun.

Being new to this whole blogging thing, this site will inevitably go through constant changes and improvements through the additions of new gadgets from time to time. However, having to juggle between family, work and leisure (yeah, that's exactly how I see my life - in that particular order) isn't easy and more often than not I wish there were more than merely 24 hours in a day. Now I could comprehend why they say life is short - we just do not have enough time to do everything! I would consider myself a tad lucky if I could even manage a breather atop all these madness of life!

Nonetheless, I shall endeavour to kill two (or more) birds with one stone and posts any scribbles I could manage. After all, all work and no play is gonna make me a dull girl!